Popular Lettings in Deauville
Most popular in Deauville
Prices and availability
Things to know about Deauville
Holiday rentals and lettings in Deauville - A holiday letting with Anglo-Norman architecture in Deauville
The ideal holiday rentals in Deauville
Deauville, the French poker capital.
The 5 essential activities in Deauville
1. The Casino. The establishment welcomes its clients in an enchanting setting, facing the sea. He has a large number of slot machines from 1 cent to 2 euros and arouses the interest of players, especially with the English electronic roulettes. Visitors also enjoy entertaining themselves by sitting at the various tables where famous games such as the Wheel of Luck and Black Jack are held. Fans of Poker and other card games can also compete for interesting prizes or simply bet small amounts and have a good time.
2. Thalassotherapy. Deauville's attractiveness is then symbolized by its thalassotherapy offer. The main facility offers adults a wide range of facial and body care options. Its teams also present a selection of cures spread over 1, 2 and 5 half-days. Some of them are particularly aimed at pregnant women and new mothers. During your stay, you can discover the benefits of a hammam or sauna session, then enjoy the virtues of the Olympic swimming pool composed of seawater pumped off Deauville.
3. Racecourses. The races held at the racecourses of La Touques and Clairefontaine attract both the curious and the enthusiasts of the equestrian world. These are trotting, flat or obstacle competitions and take place during the day as well as in the evening. The organisers offer various activities and gifts to the public to make each race a show in its own right. In addition, the two racecourses each have a panoramic restaurant, they allow you to attend the various competitions while enjoying a delicious lunch or dinner.
4. Golf. Fans of this individual precision sport systematically find their happiness in Deauville. The city is home to several remarkably well maintained golf courses. This is on the one hand the case of the Barrière golf course, located on Mount Canisy. It is equipped with all the modern facilities and offers players a wide variety of terrain. On the other hand, amateurs and experienced golfers meet on the courses of the Admiralty, a club based in the heart of a paradisiacal environment. The routes are dotted with ponds and several contemporary works of art. The Saint-Gatien golf course is characterised by its 27-hole course in which each shot requires surgical precision.
5. The beach. This sandy beach is of course very popular in summer when the weather is mild. But it is also popular with the Normans the rest of the year, they enjoy walking along the coast. Families are particularly fond of this site because several activities for children are organised there. It is also possible to eat by the sea and enjoy a majestic panorama.