Popular Lettings in Dieppe
Most popular in Dieppe
Prices and availability
Things to know about Dieppe
Dieppe Holiday rentals
The municipality of Dieppe is nicknamed the city of the four ports
Top 5 must-see sites in Dieppe
1. The Dieppe Castle Museum. The sandstone and flint fortress rebuilt on the west cliff of Dieppe in the middle of the 15th century houses a number of collections in a museum. You will be able to discover works and paintings by great artists such as Boudin, Pissaro or Braque. The Old Castle also houses the city's maritime memory and one of the most beautiful ivory collections in Europe. A cultural outing not to be missed during your stay in Dieppe.
2. The city of the sea. The City of the Sea of the Astran in Dieppe is a museum dedicated to marine culture, fishing and the lives of sailors. A one-hour visit awaits you, retracing the scientific and technical progress of sea fishing. The museum also has aquariums where various species of fish are raised that will amaze both young and old.
3. The Notre Dame de Bonsecours chapel. This magnificent chapel, located on the cliff, stands proudly facing the sea and above Dieppe Harbour. It seems to guide the sailors who went fishing and that's exactly why it was built there, away from the city. Come back and visit it and discover the magnificent stained glass windows that play with the unique light of the coastline.
4. The beach. A stay in Dieppe must necessarily be built around a trip to the beach. Come and cool off in the Channel water before drying off in the sun's heat on Dieppe's long sandy beach. Children can also play on the supervised beach before joining the slides, swings and other games set up on a promenade just off the sea.
5. The Port of Dieppe. Finally, how to spend a stay in Dieppe without going to its magnificent marina where the colourful and typically Norman houses blend with the colours of the sailboats' hulls. A charming place perfect for a bucolic walk to the sound of the clanking of the masts. The opportunity to taste a good dish of mussels and chips or seafood in front of the port with the assurance of fresh and quality products.