Popular Lettings in Dinard
Most popular in Dinard
Prices and availability
things to know about Dinard
Holiday rentals and lettings in Dinard - A holiday in the fresh air of Brittany
Accommodation in Dinard for the holidays
Dinard is renowned for its thalassotherapy centre
The 5 things to see absolutely in Dinard
1. The beaches. Dinard has 4 main beaches called Ecluse, Prieuré, Port Blanc and Saint-Enogat. They all have a first aid station where you can enjoy the waves with your family in complete safety. There are also bathing cabins for rent as well as beach tents, deckchairs and parasols. The beach of Port Blanc is perhaps the most pleasant because it is the wildest and most preserved. Its fine sand and very clean water will delight all holidaymakers and bathers
2. Water sports. In Dinard, there is a great diversity of activities to do on the water, for young and old. Kayaking, windsurfing, catamaran, paddle... sailing schools initiate beginners or allow to perfect the techniques of more experienced sailors. In the same way, surf schools welcome all holidaymakers. Finally, it is possible to rent a jet ski or a boat for a sea trip to discover a legendary coastline
3. The villas. You have to walk around Dinard and look up to see the beautiful villas of the city. Some on the cliffside, others lost in wooded parks, all are part of the city's heritage. There are about 400 of them scattered all over Dinard. Of various architectural styles, they are a trace of the different currents that have crossed the town to give it its typical style. Ask the Tourist Office about the circuits that allow you to discover the most beautiful villas by optimising the routes.
4. A walk in the nature. The city has wooded parks and hiking trails or simple walks that sometimes pass by on cliffsides or by the water's edge. Also suitable for cycling, there are no less than 9 kilometres of tracks that zigzag through the magnificent vegetation typical of the region. The Port Breton park, which faces the beach of Prieuré, is ideal for a family day. There is a small animal park within 23 hectares of nature.
5. Thalasso and treatments. Dinard is renowned for its thalassotherapy centre. Sea water heated to 33 degrees reveals all its healing properties. For a day, a weekend or a week, Dinard awaits you to recharge your batteries on this soothing seaside!