Popular Lettings in La Tranche-sur-Mer
Most popular in La Tranche-sur-Mer
Prices and availability
Things to know about La Tranche-sur-Mer
A holiday rental in La Tranche-sur-Mer, a stay between land and sea
Come and discover the beauty of the Côte de Lumière at La Tranche sur Mer
La Tranche sur Mer is one instead of sliding sports
Top 5 must-see sites in La Tranche sur Mer
1. Snow sports. La Tranche sur Mer is internationally known as a mecca for snow sports. Located along the coast of Lumière, the city and its beaches benefit from a marine wind favourable to the formation of waves that can be used by surfers and kitesurfers. Whether you are a sportsman or not, come and observe the many sportsmen and women who practice on the different spots of the coast. It's a fascinating show!
2. A swimming day. It would be a shame to go to La Tranche sur Mer and not swim. Although the waves of the coastline are not every day suitable for swimming at sea, the city does have a more suitable water point. A day at the beach is also an opportunity to play beach games such as beach volleyball, football or rackets: good moments of sharing await you.
3. Hiking on the coast of La Tranche sur Mer. La Tranche sur Mer has nearly 13 kilometres of beach and as many coastal paths. Take the opportunity to walk along the ocean with surfers, the ocean and perhaps a beautiful sunset in the background. Take your cameras, the moment should be immortalized.
4. An outing at sea or on the water. The lake of La Tranche sur Mer allows beginners to learn the art of handling a sailing boat. And for the more experienced skippers, we advise you without hesitation to go out to sea
5. A short tour of the craft market. But what would a stay in La Tranche-sur-Mer be without a short detour to the craft market? Because it is necessary to taste the local specialities to immerse yourself in the region, we recommend a seafood tasting facing the ocean. A tasty and magical moment to share with your family or friends over a good bottle of white wine from the hills of the region.