Popular Lettings in Nantes
Most popular in Nantes
Prices and availability
Things to know about Nantes
Holiday rentals and lettings in Nantes - An artistic city
Come and discover the cultural diversity of the city of Nantes
The city of Nantes is nicknamed the city of the Dukes of Brittany
Top 5 must-see sites in Nantes
1. The Plant Garden. The jardin des Plantes located opposite Nantes station is a must for tourists passing through the city of the Dukes, but also for all Nantes residents. Many people come here for their Sunday stroll. In the shade of a tree or simply by walking along the paths in search of the many plant sculptures in the city. We never get tired of strolling around this magical place that will please both young and old children.
2. The Island Machines. If there is one place in Nantes where all the artistic energy is concentrated, it is the island of Nantes. Like the island of the city of Paris, the island of Nantes cuts the Loire in the city centre and shelters some sights not to be missed. From giant spiders to gigantic elephants to robots, the island's Machines may impress you with their complexity. Born from François Delarozière's imagination, these machineries, with their appearance halfway between Jules Verne's illustrations and steam-punk science fiction, are still as impressive and surprising as ever.
3. The Pommeraye passage. The Pommeraye passage is a high place in the city of Nantes. This shopping mall, which is still in operation, has its own distinctive architectural style between the neoclassical and Haussmann styles typical of what is found in Paris. You can stroll around, shop or simply enjoy the engravings and other sculptures that adorn this magnificent gallery.
4. The castle of the Dukes of Brittany. A visit to Nantes inevitably passes through the castle of the Dukes of Brittany. And how can you miss it with its towers, its great ramparts and its people gathered or strolling at its feet? So cross the bridge and set off on a journey back in time to the great era of the kings of France and the Franco-English wars. The castle museum traces the history of Nantes, its strategic place and the kings who lived there. Before leaving, enjoy the panorama offered by the castle at the level of the ramparts, a breathtaking view of the Loire is then offered to you.
5. The cathedral of Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul. Another majestic place in Nantes is the cathedral of Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul with its frescos and magnificent stained glass windows. Once again located in the heart of the city, its construction was only completed in the 19th century, making it one of the youngest cathedrals in France. A curiosity to be discovered without fail during your stay in Nantes.
Easily find a holiday rental in Nantes with Holidu
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about holiday rentals in Nantes
Nantes is one of the cheapest cities in France. The costs for a holiday rental here amounts to about £106.35 per night.Which month allows you to save the most on holiday rentals?
According to our most recent historical data, the months at the lowest possible cost in Nantes are May, March, and April, with average prices from £89.07, £89.93 and £91.56, respectively.When does the price of holiday rentals in Nantes go up the most?
Following the data observed in 2019, the costs per night for accommodation is usually higher, on average, during the months of October (£121.76), November (£120.38), and September (£119.53).Is it necessary to plan a trip to Nantes well in advance?
When going on holiday to Nantes we recommend you to think ahead, as 57% of rentals are usually booked, according to last year's data.Which months offer the highest availability?
In 2019, the months with the largest number of accommodations available in Nantes were June, May, and April with average availabilities of 69.6%, 67.75% and 67.5%, respectively.When are there fewer rental options available in Nantes?
The month with the highest average booked rental figures is September (only 19.25% of properties were available on average in 2019). Followed by December (21%), and October (21.75%).How many lettings are available in Nantes?
Holidu offers around 450 accommodations in Nantes from 11 different partners, so you will find the perfect type of accommodation you are looking for. We have everything you need!