Popular Lettings in Les Sables-d'Olonne
Most popular in Les Sables-d'Olonne
Prices and availability
Things to know about Les Sables-d'Olonne
Holiday rentals and lettings in Les Sables-d'Olonne - A city that offers itself to the ocean
A charming holiday letting in Les Sables-d'Olonne
It is nice to walk through the narrow streets typical of the region
Top 5 things to do in Les Sables-D'Olonne
1. Water sports. Les Sables-d'Olonne is a city that is obviously very open to the sea, so water sports are everywhere. The less experienced holidaymakers can rent kayaks to walk along the coast and discover areas that are inaccessible on foot. There are also sailboat trips to learn how to sail with the wind. Of course, surfing is practiced a lot as well as the various board sports.
2. Bike ride. The city of Les Sables-d'Olonne is best discovered by bike. The municipality has several cycle paths through the forests or along the coast to discover a superb region. It is the ideal activity to do with the whole family, to enjoy the surrounding nature and enjoy a preserved coastline
3. Enjoy the beaches. Les Sables-d'Olonne has about ten beaches, each with its own particularities. There are beaches for sliding sports, supervised beaches for sunbathing and swimming, wild beaches for nature lovers and many others. There are also some beaches that are located in small heavenly coves where you feel alone in the world. Swimming is therefore mandatory during the holidays in Les Sables d'Olonne. Most of the beaches are supervised during the high season, so you can go there with the whole family without fear
4. Thalasso. In Les Sables-d'Olonne, in the heart of a superb luxury hotel by the sea, a thalasso centre welcomes all types of people for a variety of treatments. You can do fitness and slimming programs using the benefits of the ocean. There are also offers for a weekend, a day or more, to take care of your body and relax for a holiday of pure pleasure on the Atlantic coast.
5. The casinos of Les Sables d'Olonne. Game lovers will not be left out in Les Sables-d'Olonne. Indeed, the city has two casinos offering all the great classics, from poker to blackjack, not to mention slot machines and roulette!