Best holiday rental deals in Croatia
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Croatia
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Croatia
Most popular in Croatia
Prices and availability
Things to know about Croatia
Book Fantastic Villas in Croatia – A Holiday for the Entire Family
Croatia truly offers something for every taste: Fantastic beaches on the Adriatic Coast, wonderful islands with turquoise seas and beautiful national parks for keen walking enthusiasts. In terms of culture, Croatia caters for culture enthusiasts: Historic towns such as Rovinj and Pula feature thousands of years old traditions and many
landmarks. Croatia especially convinces through its consistent weather – The mercury rarely drops below 30 degrees in the summer months with rainy days being kept to a minimum, making Croatia a dream holiday destination. From family friendly sandy and pebbles beaches to rocky bays – Croatia offers a large variety of offers for the perfect beach holiday.
Croatia: Villas and Holiday Lettings by the Sunniest Croatian Destinations
Wonderful villas with a pool and great holiday lettings in Croatia located in the heart of the popular holiday destinations of Split-Damaltia, Porec and Medulin to name a few will make your holiday an unforgettable experience. Those who want to leave the mainland and discover the picturesque Adriatic Sea are spoilt for choice with over 1000 Croatian islands available!
The charming island of Mali Losinj exhibits a perfect Mediterranean atmosphere with palm trees, pines, lavender and lemon trees with the island of Krk impressing through miles of long beaches, charming fishing villages and culinary delicacies. Croatia caters for a whole range of different types of holidays: Beach holidays, walking breaks or a holiday by the sea with your friends!
Top 5 Travel Tips for Croatia: Book Villas and Holiday Lettings right by Iconic Landmarks
1. The jewel of the Adriatic Coast is undoubtedly the cultural city of Dubrovnik in Croatia's south. The unique historic ambience as well as countless places to see which are steeped in history contribute to the city's UNESCO World Heritage Site label – inspiring King's Landing in the hit TV Series, Games of Thrones, the city isn't tailored only for those interested in culture: The idyllic location of city, its great beaches, colourful events in picturesque streets and typically Croatian restaurants and bars – wonderful villas are found here to make your stay truly unforgettable!
2. A unique natural spectacle is the Plitvice Lakes National Park, characterised through its 16 lakes connected by numerous waterfalls. The park was rewarded with a UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site label due to its outstanding landscape and is well renowned and popular with Croatians. The natural park is surrounded by spruce and fir forests, a beautiful yet relatively undiscovered part of the world.
3. Those who enjoy a party or two should consider visiting the island of Pag! The island has a reputation for its great nightlife and is known as the, “Ibiza of Croatia” featuring the city of Novalja with its fine beach, bars and clubs. In the summer, international DJs cater for a boisterous atmosphere and an all round memorable time.
4. A further UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site is the historic old town of Trogir. Dominated by a special charm and flair dating back to the times of the Roman empire, the old town is separated from the mainland by canals on either side. Experience history from the past 2000 years with walks through narrow, romantic streets over to sun soaked promenades. Find yourself at home with perfect villas and holiday lettings!
5. Those with a passion for walking and hiking should visit the Velebit National Park. The biggest protected area in Croatia is perfectly suited for hikes with views of stunning landscapes from every angle. The, “Premuziceva staza“ trail is certainly worth recommending – with its just over 30 miles of trail leading from the north through to the centre of the mountain range, past the Vaganski Vrh peak standing at 1,757 metres, the region's highest point.
Complete your dream Croatian holiday with Holidu: Villas and Holiday Apartments throughout the Country
Mainland Croatia and its countless amount of stunning picturesque islands make Croatia a truly unique and hugely desirable holiday destination. Featuring stunning islands for revellers and those who are after beach holidays and wonderful national parks and for keen walkers: Croatia caters for every type of holiday maker. Go mountain biking in the country's north and take in some stunning views
of the distant Alps or discover a picturesque coastal city towards the south and soak up the sun! View many great villas, holiday lettings and holiday rentals available throughout Croatia with Holidu's simple search function and select specific facilities you require such as the availability of a TV, internet access, the amount of rooms, a pool as well as many more facilities available!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Croatia
What is the average price of holiday rentals in Croatia?
COVID-19 has severely impacted the travel industry. Based on our 2020 data, Croatia has an annual average price of £104.34 per night.
When are holiday rentals cheaper in Croatia?
If you want to get the most out of your money, the most budget-friendly months to visit Croatia are March (£86.82 per night for accommodation, on average), October (£94.11), and December (£94.66).
In which months is it more expensive to rent a holiday letting in Croatia?
When it comes to renting a holiday letting in Croatia, the highest prices are usually seen in the month of July (with an average of £143.38 per night), followed by August (£135.14), and June (£109.05).
Are there usually many holiday lettings available in Croatia?
It's better to book sooner than later in Croatia as only 49% of the properties are free, according to our 2020 data.
What time of the year can I find more available holiday rentals?
The months when it's the easiest to find free accommodation in Croatia are May (the average amount of properties that are available reached 64.2% of the total in 2020), September (63%), and June (61.5%).
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
The month with the highest average booked rental figures is November (only 35.25% of properties were available on average in 2019). Followed by December (36%), and August (39.4%).
Are there many holiday rentals in Croatia?
In Croatia we have an extensive catalogue of approximately 120000 properties, with options of all kinds, thanks to our 92 local and international partners.
Holiday destinations in Croatia
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Holiday rentals