Popular Lettings in Brighton
Most popular in Brighton
Things to know about Brighton
Holiday rentals and Lettings throughout Brighton
Located in Sussex on the South Coast, Brighton is a unique cultural jewel of the UK, displaying a vibrant urban vibe, open minded approach to life and a fabulous promenade by the sea amongst many other fascinating places. Lying to the south of Sussex’s famous South Downs and by the English Channel, Brighton exhibits the nostalgic British seaside charm along with its contemporary urban art scene, a truly unique mix which complement each other. With many activities to do and places to see for young and old, Brighton caters for every type of holiday maker. The sleepy district of Hove is more suited to those who would prefer a quieter break - with a close proximity to the sea and cute cafes and shops located throughout the area,
Hove is popular with the locals and viewed as a safe bet when it comes to finding grand and quiet accommodation. Those looking for excitement will be thrilled to hear that Brighton is home to some fantastic nightlife - with alternative bars, pubs and clubs located throughout the city, Brighton certainly plays a hit with party-goers! With various modes of public transport connecting the city to London and Gatwick Airport and the rest of the south coast, getting to Brighton is a breeze: To actually discover Brighton once having arrived, exploring Brighton on foot or by bus is the way to go. After finding yourself in the cosy little side streets of The Lanes and discovering some fantastic vintage art, clothes and accessories, head down to the promenade and take a lazy stroll up Brighton Pier and on the promenade and enjoy typically stunning sunsets.
Discover the UK’s own San Francisco with great Holiday Apartments and Holiday Lettings
Brighton offers many fantastic activities for many types of people, be it shoppers, walkers, art enthusiasts and those who love a festival. Due to Brighton’s close proximity to the South Downs, Brighton acts as a great base for walkers and hikers to come and explore the South Downs National Park. Explore this lush glorious English landscape with green rolling hills as far as the eye can see and stop off in a local traditional pub and try some locally sourced ale! Brighton is also home to some of the best shopping in the UK: Featuring the Churchill Square Shopping Centre
located right in the middle of the city with more mainstream shops, Brighton features, “The Lanes” and many alternative, smaller shops throughout the city, selling fantastic vintage art and clothes. As Brighton is a uniquely relaxed and liberal city, you will notice the relaxed pace of the locals and the way of life here - locals enjoy nothing more than taking a picnic or a barbeque set to one of the many locals parks or the long Brighton beach on a warm summer’s day and enjoying the sweet life with their friends or family. Experience this vibe for yourself by booking one of the great holiday apartments or holiday homes available with Holidu!
Top 5 Recommendations to get the most out of Brighton
1. A trip to Brighton cannot be truly experienced without a walk along Brighton Pier! Discover nostalgic arcades and a thrilling roller coaster half a kilometer out to sea as well as a spectacular view of the Brighton skyline as well as the remains of the burnt out West Pier, which now stand as a permanent artifact out to sea.
2. Home to liberal and open minded locals, it comes as no surprise that Brighton is home to the largest Gay Pride festival in the UK. Taking place for a weekend in August, it takes place in the height of summer - expect an endless amount of friendly people, uplifting summer vibes and a great line up to experience the very best of the English summer!
3. Experience Brighton’s arguably most famous landmark - The Royal Pavilion. Located at the heart of Brighton, this iconic landmark which used to be a residence for the royal family dates back to the 18th century and is a sight not to be missed - redeveloped to look like how it did during the reign of King George IV, experience grand interiors in the middle of a cosmopolitan city.
4. Brighton offers an event on the shortest day, the 21st of december which certainly won’t remain short in your mind: Burning the Clocks! A procession of lanterns and torches leads through the city centre towards the beach, where the specially designed lanterns are subsequently set on fire, accompanied by a spectacular firework show!
5. When it comes to culinary delights, Brighton certainly doesn’t disappoint. With a wide range of traditional British pubs which serve roast dinners and fry ups, curry houses and great cocktail bars dotted throughout the city, Brighton is a city where food plays a pivotal role as part of the city’s makeup.
Find your dream Brighton Holiday Home, Holiday Apartment or Holiday Letting with Holidu
Brighton: The cultural hub of the south coast, famous for its notoriously liberal attitudes towards politics and the way of life is renowned throughout the UK for its great nightlife, fantastic shopping and its vast range of activities to do. Its liberal stance draws visitors from all over Europe, who relish the opportunity to feel welcome and experience the cultural hub of the south coast. Experience Brighton for yourself and discover your dream holiday apartment
by the beach or in the heart of the city by using Holidu’s user friendly search engine to find your perfect accommodation: Choose the amount of rooms you’d like your accommodation to have, proximity to certain great cafes and bars, child and pet friendly facilities as well as many more facilities. With great transport links and accommodation available, there has never been a better time to explore Brighton!