Popular Lettings in La Clusaz
Most popular in La Clusaz
Prices and availability
Things to know about La Clusaz
Holiday rentals and lettings in La Clusaz - For a holiday in a mountain chalet
Ideal holiday rentals in La Clusaz
The natural and historical heritage of La Clusaz is partly composed of the Chapelle des Aravis, the Sainte-Foy parish church and the small Grotte de Lourdes.
The 5 essential activities in La Clusaz
1. The ski resort. This ski area welcomes holidaymakers in excellent conditions. Beginners generally learn the basics on the Aiguille massif, where there are medium slope slopes. Emeritus skiers are more oriented towards the Etale massif. The Balme massif is for the most daredevils who try the adventure of off-piste skiing. The ski resort of La Clusaz has a considerable advantage, it offers the public other sliding activities and many off-ski activities.
2. The summer toboggan run. The thrills are not exclusively reserved for skiers and snowboarders in La Clusaz. The Haute-Savoie municipality offers the public an incredible summer toboggan run that provides maximum pleasure for adults and children alike. The ascent is done by cable car in only a few minutes, it takes the participants to the start of the two slopes open in the summer season. All you have to do is choose the right sled model (1 or 2 seats) and set off on the green slopes. It is also possible to do some evening runs every Thursday from the end of July to mid-August.
3. The Aravis pass. It separates the commune of La Guettaz located in Savoie from that of La Clusaz. It has gained in popularity several dozen times during the Tour de France à Vélo. The Aravis pass is worth a detour for the breathtaking panorama it offers on Mont-Blanc. In addition, it houses a chalet/restaurant offering a delicious cuisine. You will have the opportunity to taste some very appetizing regional culinary specialities if you go there.
4. Via-Ferrata. This leisure activity is halfway between mountaineering and hiking. It can be practiced by adults and teenagers in good physical condition. Yves Pollet Villard's extends for about 700 metres and overlooks the Col des Aravis road. This sporting route is punctuated by footbridges, ramps, steps but also various cables. It allows people who borrow it to enjoy themselves vertically and to share a few times the unique feeling of flying.
5. The Aquatic Space. The Espace Aquatique de La Clusaz offers a breathtaking view of the Alpine mountains. His clients take immense pleasure in contemplating this panorama, comfortably installed in an outdoor pool, bathed in water at 28°. The establishment also includes a fitness complex and a wellness area. There is a hammam and a sauna where it is good to relax. People who want to stay in shape have the opportunity to exercise on elliptical bikes, treadmills and various weight training equipment.