Popular Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Palavas-les-Flots
Holiday rentals with free cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Palavas-les-Flots
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Palavas-les-Flots
Most popular in Palavas-les-Flots
Prices and availability
Things to know about Palavas-les-Flots
Holiday rentals and lettings in Palavas-les-Flots
In Palavas-les-Flots, holidays are enjoyed on a terrace with a view of the sea
The particularity of the municipality is to be installed between three waters
The 5 things to do in Palavas-les-Flots
1. Enjoying the beaches The municipality has more than 7 kilometres of fine sandy beaches. It is a paradise for bathers, especially children, because the water is shallow and the current very weak. All the beaches of Palavas - les-Flots are labelled Blue Flag. This means that water quality is excellent, beach maintenance is regular and development around beaches is environmentally friendly. Thus, you can come and sunbathe, swim, build a sand castle or a volleyball match without risk to the environment. In summer, seawater takes on turquoise reflections that holidaymakers love
2. Water sports Between the Mediterranean Sea and the two ponds surrounding the town, holidaymakers have a wide range of choices for water sports. Sailing, for example, is very common. You can enjoy learning to navigate these calm and safe waters. The most adventurous will be thrilled with towed buoys, jet skis, or even parasailing! Nature lovers will be able to discover the seabed by scuba diving with the help of professionals. It is also possible to rent sea kayaks for a day's walk on the water. This is an opportunity to discover small secret coves and, for the lucky ones, little frequented beaches
3. Discovering the Palavas-les-Flots heritage has a cultural and architectural heritage that is interesting to discover during the holidays. For example: the Tower of La Redoute de Ballestras. Built in the 18th century to protect the region from pirates, it has been completely restored and its natural environment has also been completely restored. The place is magnificent, and the building now hosts exhibitions. It is a visit not to be missed between two swims!
4. The El Cordobés Palavas-les-Flots Arena has its own arena, which hosts bullfights every year, which are a tradition in the region. It is an astonishing spectacle where man and animal face each other and where courage is required for both protagonists. The arena also hosts less violent shows, especially for holidaymakers unfamiliar with these age-old traditions. Thus the bullfighting shows of Camargue origin are very different but just as entertaining! And then there are also the classic "toro-piscine" events where the most adventurous spectators are invited to come into the arena to prove their worth. Enough to spend an exciting holiday!
5. The fair During the two months of the high season, the Luna Park in Palavas-les-Flots takes on new colours to welcome holidaymakers. Every evening from 8:30 pm, the rides come alive and the laughter and shouts resound. Young and old will find their happiness, between strong sensations and the pleasure of sharing good moments. The fair is really a place of meeting and sharing to visit absolutely in Palavas-les-Flots
Discover Palavas-les-Flots for an easy holiday!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Palavas-les-Flots
Our data shows that Palavas-les-Flots has an average price of £105.01 per night, which is a relatively high one for a city in France.
According to our most recent historical data, the months that allow you to save the most in Palavas-les-Flots are January, March, and October, with average prices of £85.96, £90.52 and £92.66, respectively.
In 2020, the month that had the highest annual average in Palavas-les-Flots was August, with an average price of £144.38 per night. This was followed by July, with an average of £138.22, and June, with £111.04.
It's worthwhile if you book your stay in plenty of time when visiting Palavas-les-Flots, as only 41% of our accommodations are usually available throughout the year.
In 2019, the months with the largest number of properties available in Palavas-les-Flots were January, February, and April with average availabilities of 52.5%, 50.2% and 49.25%, respectively.
According to data from 2020, the months with the fewest housing options available in Palavas-les-Flots are, in order, August (with 13.8% of available rentals), July (24%), and September (37%).
We have grouped together the offers from 12 different providers in Palavas-les-Flots, so we can provide you with around 400 properties. You're going to have a hard time deciding which one to go with!