Popular Lettings in Valras-Plage
Most popular in Valras-Plage
Prices and availability
Things to know about Valras Plage
A holiday rental in Valras, a stay between land and sea
Come and discover the beauty of the Gulf of Lion in Valras
Valras is the favourite seaside resort of the inhabitants of Béziers
Top 5 must-see sites in Valras
1. Swimming in the warm waters of the Mediterranean. If there is one thing to do during your holidays in Valras, it is to swim in the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea. With the sun shining brightly in summer, there is nothing more pleasant than to immerse your body in the delicious water of the sea. A refreshing water that you would never want to get out of. The beaches are supervised and the whole family can swim safely.
2. Beach games. We all know that sometimes we are a little chilly and we don't dare to swim. But don't worry, you can still enjoy the joys of the beach with the right games. Whether you are more beach volleyball, beach soccer, water polo or racket games, there is something for everyone and you will necessarily find an activity that suits you on the beaches of Valras. A beautiful moment of sharing to practice with family or friends.
3. A long hike to the Orpellières site. From the Valras marina, take a short walk to the Orpellières site where the most beautiful dunes of the Mediterranean coast await you. A wild and authentic place, far from the hustle and bustle of the city, its shops and its holidaymakers. The ideal place to reconnect with nature and discover sumptuous landscapes.
4. The palace of the model. The palace of the model is an unusual attraction that you will find in Valras. On the program of the visit of this toy museum, you will discover lots of buildings based on LEGO and K'NEX, two international toy brands that delight the imagination of young and old alike. Come and visit the seaside resort, the medieval city or a gigantic contemporary city. The palace of the model is so famous that it is classified as a Guiness World Record.
5. Enjoy a sunset. After a long day of idleness or visiting under a blazing sun, what could be better than a night walk in front of a sumptuous sunset. With the sea as far as the eye can see, the scenery takes on a completely different hue between orange and pink, and the sand dunes transform into a natural deckchair to admire this spectacle of nature. A unique moment that you will then have to capture in a photo.