Popular Lettings in Aude
Most popular in Aude
Prices and availability
Things to know about the Aude
Holiday rentals and lettings in Aude -Holidays in the Narbonne countryside
The kingdom of speleologists and a land of cuisine
To enjoy breathtaking views, you must go to Pic de Nore and access the mysterious gorges of the Frau.
Top 5 sites to discover in the Aude
1. The castle of Carcassonne. This place steeped in history is one of the most popular sights in the south of France. During the visit, you will benefit from numerous explanations to understand the history of the city and you will enjoy a Dantean view of the Pyrenees mountain range.
2. The Saint-Nazaire church. The stained glass windows are part of the treasures housed in this monument in Carcassonne. It began to be built in the 11th century and it combines with singularity a Romanesque architecture in the Gothic style. This basilica also impresses with its sandstone covered exterior facade.
3. Saint-Just Cathedral This prestigious monument is the pride of the inhabitants of Narbonne. It is distinguished by its Gothic architecture and its unfinished character. Inside, you can admire the chapels of Notre-Dame-de-Bethléem and Saint-Martin, but also admire the marble sculpture of the Virgin with Child. The impressive organ buffet also symbolizes the importance of this Saint-Just cathedral in the historical heritage of the Aude.
4. Garden with perfumed plants la Bouichère. Located in Limoux, this site remains a haven of peace for all its visitors. This botanical park offers a cocktail of incredible colours and scents. It has the advantage of being located only one hour from Toulouse where there are several holiday rentals, and it is 95% organic.
5. The African reserve of Sigean. This reserve, which can be visited all year round, is one of the department's tourist attractions. You immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an African safari and take invaluable pleasure in contemplating the different species living in this environment. There is on the one hand the route to be taken by car and on the other hand the one to be taken on foot.