Popular Lettings in Pornic
Most popular in Pornic
Prices and availability
Things to know about Pornic
Holiday rentals and lettings in Pornic - A city facing the ocean
A typical holiday letting in Pornic
Pornic has about 15 kilometres of coastline, including a dozen beaches.
Top 5 Things to Do in Pornic
1. Water sports Pornic is a city of sailors, so water activities are everywhere. The less experienced holidaymakers can rent kayaks to walk along the coast and discover areas that are inaccessible on foot. There are also sailboat trips to learn how to sail with the wind. Of course, surfing is practiced a lot as well as the various board sports.
2. The thalasso A Pornic, within a superb hotel of high standing completely renovated, a thalasso centre welcomes all audiences for various cures. Fitness and slimming programs use the benefits of the ocean. But there are also anti-tobacco cures, programs for men, women and teenagers to take care of their bodies and relax for a holiday of pure pleasure on the Atlantic coast.
3. A bike ride Pornic can be discovered superbly by bike. The municipality has 5 bicycle routes that cross the countryside or along the coast to discover a superb region. It is the ideal activity to do with the whole family, to enjoy the surrounding nature and enjoy a preserved coastline. Some routes cross the whole of the Loire-Atlantique. It is an adventure to experience to discover this part of France that is not well known.
4. Discovering cuisine Like all coastal cities, Pornic has many fish dishes, as well as first-class fresh seafood. Thus the local oysters are very appreciated by tourists. The many surrounding farms provide the restaurants of the town with fresh and rustic products that give flavour to local dishes. Finally, Pornic has a glacier called La Fraiserie, which since 1970 has been offering homemade ice creams with very original flavours. In summer, it is a real attraction and locals and tourists alike flock to the port to enjoy a strawberry sorbet, the chef's speciality!
5. Enjoying the Pornic beaches has about 15 kilometres of coastline, including a dozen beaches. Moreover, some beaches are located in small heavenly coves whose sand has orange reflections. Swimming is therefore mandatory during the holidays in Pornic. Most of the beaches are supervised during the high season, so you can go there with the whole family without fear