Popular Lettings in Orlando
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Orlando
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Orlando
Prices and availability
Things to know about Orlando
Rentals in the Home of the best Theme Parks in the World
Located in the heart of Florida, Orlando is renowned for and calls itself home to some of the best theme parks in the world, all located with good proximity to each other - yet there is so much more to discover about this part of the world. Orlando is a heaven on earth for families and thrill seekers - the location and things to do, places to see and proximity to other areas makes it truly unique. Thrillseekers will be thrilled with the availability of many outstanding theme and water parks which also cater for family friendly activities - Famous parks include Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and the waterparks of Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - Universal Studios shouldn’t be left out of consideration either! These internationally renowned theme parks are located towards the south of Orlando, with more parks available throughout Florida,
such as Busch Gardens in Tampa, a short one and a half hours drive away - short by American standards. With many fantastic villas located throughout Orlando in a hot climate all year round with especially hot temperatures in summer, Families, thrillseekers and those who want to relax will feel at home here. To visit as many parks as possible, to explore Orlando’s fascinating marshy landscapes and discover great shopping available, it is highly recommended to rent a car during your break. Orlando’s roads are wide and the car is king throughout the USA - the country is tailored especially to the car with huge car parks: Places of interest also tend to be more spread out than compared to Europe. Saying this, there are public transport links which are improving each year, allowing easier access throughout the area.
Fantastic Villas surrounded by Sunshine and Great Activities
Despite being the theme park capital of the world, there is more to see and discover in Orlando than you might expect - with fantastic excursions available and great possibilities for shopping and sightseeing, boredom is bound to be kept at a distance. Sunseekers will be pleased to hear that because Orlando has a relative close proximity to the equator, the tropical climate means that temperatures regularly surpass 20 degrees Celsius all year round with summer temperatures reaching well into the 30s. Orlando is fantastic to visit all year round, peaking around August - this is when visitors flock to Orlando’s great theme park in their great numbers. If you are visiting these parks, September is the perfect month: Temperatures remain high and crowds will have eased -
enjoy fantastic rides with a reduced queuing time! Orlando is also renowned for its great and relatively affordable shopping with a huge range of commercial goods on offer. Visit one of Orlando’s many lavish gift shops and discover the shopping haven that is the Florida Mall, with an endless amount of cafes and shops and boutiques. With many surrounding lakes and swamps, discover the region’s typically Floridian wildlife by taking a tour of local swamps and marshlands rivers in neighbouring Kissimmee. Discover alligators and pythons, dolphins and manatees as well as stunning birds on an airboat tour, a truly unforgettable experience! With many villas available with Holidu’s simple search function, there has never been a better time to discover Orlando, no matter what season.
Top 5 Tips for experiencing Orlando and its surroundings to the full
1. Water park enthusiasts will certainly be drawn to Disney’s thrilling Blizzard Beach waterpark. Featuring its notorious, “Summit plummet” waterslide where sliders speeds are regularly clocked up to 60 mph, the park features many additional family friendly yet thrilling flumes, rubber ring rides and a lazy river which perimeters around the park - a truly great day out for the whole family!
2. Experience the once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with dolphins by visiting Discovery Cove! Swim not only with dolphins, but with stingrays (with their stings removed of course), otters and an array of colourful tropical fish - unforgettable days are spent here, making Discovery Cove a park certainly worth visiting.
3. A great excursion, located less than an hour’s drive away is a trip to the Kennedey Space Centre at Cape Canaveral. Discover the history and the legacy of NASA, the moon landings and space travel - experience exhibitions, rockets which have
previously been to space, an IMAX theatre, a shuttle experience and many other fascinating opportunities to immerse yourself in all things space travel and the universe!
4. Whilst travelling through Orlando, you may come across a peculiar deliberately styled upside down building - this is the Wonder Works indoor amusement park, which is home to cool tricks with science, optical illusions and fun activities to try out. This family friendly centre is a unique attraction - wherelse can you find a venue which is completely upside down?
5. If Disney films and themes aren’t quite your cup of tea, Orlando certainly provides options. An amusement park which is a venue not to be missed is Universal Studios! Discover thrilling roller coasters as well as themed sections specially dedicated to certain films - experience the staggering Harry Potter world, with a reconstructed Hogwarts and Diagon Alley for example - great fun for all the faimly!
Find your dream Orlando Villa with Holidu
Orlando: Not just the theme park capital of the world, but also home to a countless amount of excursions to do, places to visit and fantastic shopping to discover. Find yourself in the heart of the sunshine state with the assistance of Holidu! Use Holidu’s simple search engine to locate your dream villa and determine how many rooms your villa
should have, child friendly facilities, good proximity to the best theme parks in the world and many other features. With a pleasant warm climate in the winter and an especially hot climate in the summer, book your dream break to Orlando whatever time of year it is and find your dream villa with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Orlando
COVID-19 has severely impacted the travel industry. Based on our 2020 data, Orlando has an annual average price of £175.47 per night.
According to our most recent historical data, the months that are the cheapest in Orlando are December, November, and October, with average prices of £135.06, £146.16 and £155.6, respectively.
When you look at renting a holiday letting in Orlando, the highest prices are usually seen in the month of March (with an average of £228.14 per night), followed by April (£203.86), and February (£198.69).
It is recommended that you book your stay in plenty of time when visiting Orlando, as only 29% of our accommodations are usually available throughout the year.
The months that have the highest availability, on average, are May (with an availability of 42.6%), September (36.25%), and April (34%), according to the trends observed in 2020.
Holiday rentals in Orlando reach their peak in demand in February, with an availability rate of 15.2%. The second most requested month is January, with 18.5%, and the third is March with 24%.
Holidu offers around 270 holiday rentals in Orlando from 7 different partners, so you will find the perfect type of accommodation you are looking for. We've got you covered!