Best holiday rental deals in Sanary-sur-Mer
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer
Most popular in Sanary-sur-Mer
Prices and availability
Things to know about Sanary-sur-Mer
Holiday rentals and lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer
The ideal holiday rentals in Sanary-sur-Mer
„The fishing port is one of Sanary's greatest assets, visitors like to walk or relax on the terraces of nearby cafés“
The 5 essential activities in Sanary-sur-Mer
1. Scuba diving. Sanary-sur-Mer is known for the diversity and richness of its various diving sites. They offer ideal conditions for beginners who wish to take their first flight. For example, they have the opportunity to see morays and groupers in some areas. The luckiest can swim alongside barracudas and congresses, and contemplate many other species characteristics of underwater life in the Mediterranean. History buffs, on the other hand, must look for sites where there are beautiful wrecks.
2. The discovery of the coast. Agencies organise excursions that impress travellers. They allow you to discover the landscapes of the creeks in different ways. The crews serve as an aperitif and tell crispy sailing stories. When the sun is shining, it is possible to swim in one of the many coves, but the real spectacle is elsewhere. It appears when the boat meets the whales and some schools of dolphins.
3. The large market. It is organised every Wednesday morning at the port and arouses the curiosity of many tourists. Some of the merchants offer the public a wide choice of clothing, jewellery and various accessories. In particular, you can find business at the best price for the summer season. In addition, you will find on other displays a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, spices and various regional culinary specialities.
4. The animal and exotic park. Immerse yourself in lush vegetation and observe the many animal species that live in the heart of this wildlife park. Fallow deer, meerkats, fennecs and lemurs are among the mammals that live there. It is also possible to admire various tropical birds such as red flamingos, cassowaries, cockatoos and impressive reptiles such as caimans with glasses and green iguanas. In addition, Zoa Park is home to a greenhouse of tropical species and a remarkable garden covered with Mediterranean species.
5. The Saint-Nazaire church. This monument enjoys a privileged position, in fact it dominates the port of Sanary and attracts the attention of all travellers. The church does not impress by its size but it reserves many treasures for its visitors. For example, you can admire his sumptuous wall paintings and admire his beautiful stained glass windows. This place, which is ideal for meditation, also features a large crèche during the end-of-year celebrations, which is a delight for children. The most religious people come there on Sunday mornings and discover the talent of the organist.
A sunny holiday in Sanary-sur-Mer
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer
How much do you pay on average for holiday lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer?
As indicated by its annual average price of £132.74, Sanary-sur-Mer is not a city that stands out as being the most expensive or the cheapest in France.
Which months allow you to save the most on holiday rentals?
If you would like to save as much as possible during your visit to Sanary-sur-Mer, pack your bags and travel there in February (£110.59 per night on average), March (£111.61), or January (£112.19) to find the lowest prices for the whole year.
In which months is it more expensive to rent a holiday letting in Sanary-sur-Mer?
In 2020, the month that had the highest annual average in Sanary-sur-Mer was August, with an average price of £179.23 per night. This was followed by July, with an average of £173.28, and June, with £148.79.
Are there usually many holiday lettings available in Sanary-sur-Mer?
It is better to book your stay in plenty of time when visiting Sanary-sur-Mer, as only 48% of our properties are usually available throughout the year.
When are more holiday lettings available?
In 2019, the months with the largest number of properties available in Sanary-sur-Mer were April, May, and January with average availabilities of 59.5%, 59.4% and 59%, respectively.
During which months are there fewer rentals available in Sanary-sur-Mer?
The accommodations in Sanary-sur-Mer reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 15%. The second most requested month is July, with 32.5%, and the third is September with 44.25%.
Are there many holiday lettings in Sanary-sur-Mer?
Holidu offers around 1000 holiday rentals in Sanary-sur-Mer from 14 different partners, so you will find the perfect type of accommodation you are looking for. We've got you covered!