Best holiday rental deals in Toulon
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Toulon
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Toulon
Most popular in Toulon
Prices and availability
Things to know about Toulon
Holiday rentals and lettings in Toulon - A holiday in the hills in Toulon
Ideal holiday rentals in Toulon
„The most beautiful testimony of the Toulon arsenal, located next to the clock tower of the arsenal.“
1. The Rade. Sitting quietly on the terrace of a café or walking along the harbour: there are many ways to enjoy this pleasant environment. The one Vauban described as "the most beautiful harbour in Europe" was once used by Greek and Roman ships. It now houses the first French military port.
2. The cable car of Mount Faron. It allows the public to have access to the summit of Mount Faron, a limestone summit where there is a zoo and the Memorial of the landing in Provence. It offers a breathtaking view of the Rade and remains a very attractive playground for mountain bikers. The cable car is used by nearly 100,000 people every year and has the advantage of operating with electrical energy.
3. The Place of Liberty. It contributes to a large extent to the animation of the city centre of Toulon. The inhabitants, young and old, like to gather there to stroll or have a drink with friends. There is the Grand Hôtel, the Fédération fountain, the Hôtel des Arts and the Caisse d'épargne tower. This square also houses cinemas and offers good accessibility for motorists thanks to its car park.
4. The National Navy Museum. The most beautiful testimony of the Toulon arsenal, located next to the clock tower of the arsenal. First of all, there are superb small-scale representations of submarines and aircraft carriers. Then, you can admire a significant number of models, ships, frigates and galleys. In addition, navigation instruments and large paintings illustrating the port of Toulon are on display. Among the other collections presented to the public, you should not miss the space devoted to new nuclear submarines.
5. The Mayol Stadium. It doesn't look like much at first glance, but the atmosphere on game nights is simply enchanting. This stadium hosts the home matches of one of the world's largest rugby clubs, the Racing Club Toulonnais (RCT). The spectacle is always on the agenda, as the players want to sublimate themselves in front of their fans and offer them as many tries as possible, whether during the Top 14 matches or on the European Cup posters.
A sunny holiday in Toulon
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Toulon
On average, how much do holiday rentals in Toulon cost?
The coronavirus has severely impacted the travel industry. Based on our 2020 data, Toulon has an annual average price of £105.53 per night.
When are holiday rentals cheaper in Toulon?
Travellers who want to save as much as possible should travel to Toulon in February, January, and March which are the months that offer the most discounts, with average prices of £88.98, £91.55, and £93.02 per night, respectively, based on data collected in 2020.
When are holiday rentals more expensive in Toulon?
When it comes to looking for a holiday letting in Toulon, the most expensive months are, in descending order, August, July and June with average prices per night of £127.3, £124.89, and £120.05, respectively.
Are there usually many holiday lettings available in Toulon?
It is better to book your stay in plenty of time when visiting Toulon, as only 40% of our accommodations are usually available throughout the year.
When are more holiday lettings available?
The most available months, on average, are January (with an availability of 52.5%), February (50.4%), and April (49.75%), according to the trends observed in 2020.
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
Holiday rentals in Toulon reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 13.6%. The second most requested month is July, with 31.75%, and the third is September with 33%.
How many lettings are available in Toulon?
We have grouped together the holiday rentals and lettings from 15 different providers in Toulon, so we can provide you with around 650 properties. You're going to have a hard time deciding which one to go with!