Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Italy
Best holiday rental deals in Italy
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Italy
Most popular in Italy
Popular Destinations in Italy
Prices and availability
Holiday lettings prices Italy
Holiday lettings availability Italy
Things to know about Italy
Rentals in Italy – find your perfect letting from Suedtirol to Sicily
La dolce Vita – the sweet life. Not many other countries promise such a distinct way of life, delicious food and relaxation as Italy does. Time seems to slow down here due to the seemingly constant sunny weather, the soothing sound of the sea and the way of life lived by the locals.
An Ice cream in the morning at a bar of a traditional street café, a cappuccino in the afternoon in a sunny piazza and a tasty aperitif on the beach watching the sun go down all go down as treats. A holiday in Italy is a particularly pleasurable experience – enjoy the sweet life with a great villa in Italy.
Italy: Villas in many Various Regions
Great Italian regional specialities are just as various as Italy’s many stunning landscapes. From huge mountains with steep cliffs in The Dolomites, green rolling hills of Umbria, world renowned cultural hubs like Florence, Venice and Rome down to the sun soaked Island at the end of Italy’s boot shape, Sicily. Great accommodation perfects your holiday:
Book a beautiful villa in Italy directly by the sea or a stunning villa with a terrace and a garden in undisturbed nature. Not only does Italy’s mainland impress: The unrivalled beautiful Island of Sardinia is a hotspot for beach holidays with its crystal clear, turquoise sea. The Island of Elba is truly magical in the spring with its blossoming orchids and peaceful bays.
Top travel tips in Italy: Villas, Nature, Culture and the Sea
1. When we think of Tuscany, we tend to picture images of rolling hills, vast olive orchards and dark red vineyards full of grapes. This is typical for the region in central Italy and why Tuscany is a popular destination. Enjoy a prolonged walk through vineyards and enjoy tender wild boar filets with truffle ravioli alongside a glass of the famous Brunello di Montalcino red wine. Tuscany also calls itself home to countless art and cultural treasures – the leaning tower of Pisa, Florence’s cathedral and Ponte Vecchio, the medieval town of Volterra as well as the horse race in Palio in Siena which is found all year are all found in this beautiful region.
2. Milan,the capital of fashion for Italy isn’t only home to great opportunities for shopping and browsing through countless designer boutiques, but also opportunities to view cultural landmarks. Milan’s gothic cathedral made up of white marble the Duomo di Santa Maria Nascente is Milan’s main landmark and is one of the most famous pieces of architecture in Italy and offers stunning views of Milan and the Alps from the cathedral’s terrace. Milan is truly a great city worth visiting; warm summers and mild winters make it a pleasant city worth visiting all year round.
3. Active holiday makers can feel truly at home in Italy thanks to great winter sports and walking opportunities in the Dolomites with its deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site label. The huge mountains of the southern Limestone Alps rise in the Belluno and the Trentino regions and shine in a unique red light at sunset due to their special geology. Enjoy the beauty of this country and experience an enriching holiday in a villa in Italy.
4. A relaxing beach holiday with the whole family can be found at the Adriatic-Coast. The popular destinations of Rimini, Bibione and Rosolina lie directly by the Adriatic Sea and are great places to spend many relaxed hours at the sea. Great villas in Italy with a pool, a garden and a close proximity to beautiful restaurants are a sure way to help you feel at home in this stunning country.
5. The five wonderful villages of the Cinque Terre are found along the Ligurian Riviera. The colourful houses of the villages radiate an unrivalled flair which even impressed UNESCO, who rightfully awarded them with a World Heritage Site label. A walk along the coast is bound to relax whilst you experience charming side streets and charm of the small fishing villages. Determine your preferred date to book your accommodation for and choose from a variety of villas, holiday lettings and rentals with Holidu today!
Rediscover yourself in Italy with a selection of Villas, Holiday Rentals, Holiday Homes and Apartments with Holidu
Whether you are after a skiing or snowboarding holiday in the Alps, a city break in a beautiful historical city, a walking excursion in the rolling hills or a relaxing beach holiday to recharge yourself; Italy has it all. Let Holidu help you take the trouble away from finding your dream villa in Italy when you determine your check in and out date
and where in Italy you intend to travel with Holidu’s simple search function. Choose from a variety of holiday lettings, holiday rentals, villas and apartments with a pool, a garden, internet access, a tv and close proximity to the surrounding areas amongst various other facilities. Book online today to find your dream accommodation with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Italy
How much does it cost to book a holiday rental in Italy?
With an average price of £135 per night, Italy lies at the upper end of the price range for holiday rentals in Europe.
What time of year offers, on average, the best holiday rental prices in Italy?
Those who want to be budget-friendly should travel to Italy in November, October, and April the cheapest months of the year, with average prices of £124, £126, and £127 per night, respectively, based on prices from the previous year.
When does the price of holiday rentals in Italy go up the most?
Following the data observed last year, the cost per night for accommodation is usually higher, on average, during the months of August (£155), July (£149), and January (£143).
Is Italy a good location for a last-minute getaway?
When visiting Italy, we recommend you to be proactive, as 55% of rentals are usually booked, according to last year's data.
Which months offer the highest availability?
The months when it's easiest to find available accommodation in Italy are May (the average amount of properties that are free reached 62%), April (62%), and June (54%).
When are there fewer rental options available in Italy?
The month with the highest average number of booked rentals is August (only 17% of properties were available on average in the previous year). Followed by July (33%), and January (39%).
How many holiday rentals are there in Italy?
In Italy we work with 324 different providers to give you a choice of 290,000 properties, so you will have a great selection properties to choose from!
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Holiday rentals