Best holiday rental deals in Campania
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Campania
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Most popular in Campania
Prices and availability
Everything you need to know about Campania
Your "journey to Italy"
Visiting this region is an experience that will fill your holiday days. Sweet climate, courteous welcome, extraordinary landscapes, colours that will impress in your soul, flavors of a gastronomic tradition unique in the world, all this is Campania. Whether you choose to rent a holiday letting in Campania on the islands of the Neapolitan Gulf or among the pearls of the Amalfi Coast,
whether you go for a stay in the name of sport - horseback riding on the slopes of Vesuvius or trekking in the Park of Cilento - your expectations will not be disregarded. Reach Naples by plane or by high-speed train Frecce or Italo. If you prefer the car, the motorway from the north is the A1, the motorway of the Sun; proceeding from the south is the A3, while from the east you have to take the A16. From the capital you can get by car to the places where you decide to rent one of the holiday rentals available along your route. To reach the islands, choose the ferry if you have a car with you or the hydrofoil if you do not have vehicles.
What to see in Campania
A journey on the road, renting several holiday rentals in Campania depending on your itinerary, will allow you to enjoy the best variety of landscapes of this beautiful region. You will be enchanted by the blue sea and the architectural jewels set in the rock along the Amalfi Coast and between the verdant islands of Capri, Procida, Ventotene or Ischia. You can cross the unspoilt landscapes of the WWF oasis of Montagna di Sopra, in the province of Benevento,
and the Cilento Park and take advantage of this excursion to visit archaeological sites surrounded by greenery, such as Velia and Paestum. A bit of city tourism will take you to cities rich in history such as Caserta with its Royal Palace and Naples with one of the most important squares in Italy, Piazza del Plebiscito, the Museum of Capodimonte and the "Seven Works of Mercy" by Caravaggio preserved at the Pio Monte della Misericordia.
"If I propose to write words, it is always images that arise in my eyes of the fertile land, of the immense sea, of the vaporous islands, of the smoking volcano; and to represent all this I lack the right tools". From Goethe's "Journey to Italy".
5 things to do in Campania
1. Stop at least one day at Naples. "See Naples and then die", says an ancient saying that enhances the capital of Campania as one of the wonders that in life you can not help but visit. A place of deep contradictions, between the popularity of the Spanish districts, those of the clothes and the life that runs all along the street, and the stateliness of the streets of thecentre, will win you over. Rent for a weekend one of the holiday rentals in Campania available in Naples and move between Spaccanapoli, Mergellina, Posillipo, Campi Flegrei, with a bag of fried in hand and lots of curiosity: you will know the true soul of the city.
2. Diving to discover our little Atlantis, the submerged city of Baia, half an hour's drive from Naples. Once chosen by the Roman emperors as a favourite holiday resort, it preserves underwater a treasure made up of the remains of extraordinary monumental complexes. To tickle the Indiana Jones underwater that is in you, this is a truly sensational test.
3. Enter the Blue Grotto of Capri. You can only do this with experienced guides who will take you in small rowboats into the blue cave that is one of the natural miracles of the island. In some places the low height of the cavern will force you to lie down, but it will be even more beautiful to capture the silvery reflections of the water on the materiality of the rock.
4. Visit Pompeii. Tourists from all over the world come to Campania just to admire the city preserved under the lava of the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Walk through its streets and be impressed by the casts of bodies hit by the tragedy during daily activities. It's going to be an incredible experience.
5. Strolling through the garden of the Italian Versailles, the Royal Palace of Caserta, designed by the genius of Luigi Vanvitelli at the behest of King Charles of Bourbon. You will appreciate the water features of the splendid fountains scattered along the immense path and the marble sculptural complexes that blend perfectly with the greenery of the park.
How to find holiday rentals in Campania
To rent a holiday letting in Campania you just need to find the location where to base to discover this beautiful region. Enter on Holidu city, desired type of accommodation, number of people, holiday period.
Our search engine will give you the results most suited to your needs and you can book safely one of the many holiday rentals in Campania available.