Best holiday rental deals in London
Holiday rentals with free cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in London
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in London
Most popular in London
Prices and availability
Things to know about London
Rediscover London with great Holiday Apartments and Holiday Lettings
With a total population of 8.5 million, a wide selection of huge parks and gardens, landmarks galore, home to a large variety of sports teams and countless things to do, London is a cosmopolitan melting pot of cultures and walks of life which crowns the city as one of the most visited cities on earth. London contains many various districts throughout which are all unique in their own way from north to south, east to west. Richmond Park in west London, an area three times the size of New York’s Central Park where deer are found – a great place for dog walking and fun in the summer with the family. West London generally displays a calmer and more peaceful feeling,
with lots of glamorous homes on long streets, whereas east London is more renowned for its traditional cockney charm – long gone are the days of chimney sweeps and images of Victorian industrial Britain: East London is generally viewed as fashionable and charming with many great holiday apartments located throughout. Wherever you find yourself in London, you are always connected via public transport. Tube and bus services run every few minutes on an extensive public transportation network to all parts of the city – If you are feeling more active, there are many, “Boris Bikes” located all over the city: Getting around London has never been this easy.
Holiday rentals in London – more than just Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
No matter what time of year it is, London offers countless things to see and experience to suit the needs of many different people. When people think of London, images of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and Nelson’s column surely come to mind. These are indeed stunning attractions help to draw millions of visitors from all over the world each year, yet there is so much more to London than what meets the eye – London calls itself home to a countless amount of museums and art galleries, events, sports teams and fascinating outer areas to discover. Why not visit a variety of spectacular museums including the world famous British Museum, the Science Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the National Gallery to name just a small few of the otherwise huge portfolio available in London. If you are visiting around the August bank holiday weekend, be sure to visit the Notting Hill Carnival. This colourful event celebrating British West Indian culture has been taking place every year since 1966 in Kensington & Chelsea
and is one of the world’s biggest street festivals, attracting over 1 million visitors each year – performers dance in the streets with colourful costumes and flamboyant dress, a truly unique sight to behold. As London is a unique melting pot of a countless number of cultures, languages and ethnicities from all walks of life, London has much to offer in regards to cuisine. Be sure to try a whole range of different courses from all over the world, from Kebabs to Roast Dinners. London also calls itself home to some of the best nightlife in Europe, with a limitless amount of pubs, bars and clubs that are sure to go down a hit with revellers of young and old throughout the city, not only in the famous district of Soho, as is renowned throughout the UK. London has something to offer for people of all ages – with classical music in the Royal Albert Hall and electronic dance music in the o2 Academy. Many fantastic holiday apartments are available in the capital with Holidu - there has never been a better time to discover this fantastic city up close!
Top 5 recommendations to consider when discovering London
1. To experience a truly breath-taking view of a large part of the capital, there is no better way than to view from up high. Why not treat yourself to unforgettable views from the top floor of The Shard or take a spin on the London Eye! Views of the capital are best experienced on a relatively cloudless sunny day – although the weather may come down to luck, there are phenomenal views of London to experience nonetheless that you are unlikely to forget in a hurry.
2. If you want to explore one of London’s notoriously, “cooler” ends, why not take a tube or a bus up to Camden and explore the Camden Markets. With food stalls representing food from a large variety of countries, cool markets full of bargains and extraordinary shops, feel like a hipster and experience the alternative scene at its heart.
3. Drawing hundreds of thousands of people every year, Madame Tussauds is a seemingly unavoidable attraction in the heart of London. View eerily accurate waxwork models of contemporary and historic celebrities as well as characters from the world of fiction. It would be advisable to book this in advance however, it can get packed around the peak times!
4. With a whole range of free museums, London offers countless possibilities to ensure your break will be as interesting as possible with lots of opportunities to discover new things. Head to the British Museum, one of the oldest museums in the world and discover ancient artefacts as well as a whole range of fascinating temporary exhibitions!
5. You may or may not be aware that London features its own canal system, the suitably named, “Little Venice.” Canal boats from far and wide come here and weave their way through the UK’s capital on lazy canals in the midst of a cosmopolitan and bustling city. Catch your breath and relax here if you feel worn out by London’s notoriously fast pace!
Holiday Apartments and Holiday Lettings as a base to discover this unique city with Holidu!
There is truly so much more to write about London than could ever fit in this description. Many different and unique parts of city to explore, music venues to attend, museums and art galleries to discover and delicious food to try from many different cultures, there is little chance of ever getting bored in London.
Holidu’s simple search engine takes the stress out of finding your perfect holiday apartment in this fascinating capital – you have the choice to select how many rooms you require, child-friendly facilities, a TV, internet access, a dishwasher and in what part of the city you want to stay in among many other options. Book your dream London Apartment today with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in London
Based on our data, London has an average price of £197.78 per night, which is a relatively high one under the cities in the United Kingdom.
According to our most recent historical data, the months that are the cheapest in London are January, February, and March, with average prices of £173.6, £178.96 and £183.24, respectively.
Following the data observed in 2020, the cost per night for accommodation is usually higher, on average, during the months of December (£216.73), May (£216.72), and April (£215.92).
So you don't run out of accommodation options in London, we recommend you to think ahead, as 61% of rentals are usually booked, according to last year's data.
The best months to find available accommodation in London are July (the average amount of properties that are free reached 50% of the total in 2020), June (48.5%), and August (42.8%).
Holiday lettings in London reach their peak in demand in October, with an availability rate of 30.4%. The second most requested month is December, with 32%, and the third is November with 32.5%.
In London we collaborate with 41 different partners to give you a choice of 12000 properties, so you will not be short of options!