Popular Lettings in Bormes-les-Mimosas
Most popular in Bormes-les-Mimosas
Prices and availability
Things to know about Bormes-les-Mimosas
Rentals in Bormes-les-Mimosas - A holiday letting with a garden
The ideal holiday rentals in Bormes-les-Mimosas
The village is located on a hill in the northern part while the south of Bormes-les-Mimosas stretches over the plain of the Batailler
The 5 essential activities in Bormes-les-Mimosas
1. The beach of Estagnol. This beach, which is visited massively by tourists and varish people in summer, is full of treasures. It is distinguished on the one hand by its superb shaded pine forest where the public likes to have an aperitif and eat at lunchtime. On the other hand, Estagnol is characterised by its transparent waters and fine sand. Children particularly enjoy wading in what is similar to a real small lagoon.
2. Diving. It would be a shame to go to the Mediterranean coast without discovering its very rich underwater fauna and flora. Agencies take amateurs and more experienced divers to the famous wrecks of the region including Rubis, Togo and Barge to the congresses. Beginners make their first dive in a dream setting, others have the opportunity to progress and explore its remarkable seabed.
3. The fort of Brégançon. This state property was opened to the general public by President François Hollande. It is located on a 35-metre high islet and the view of the coast is worth a detour. The lucky ones have an alternative to observe this building from the outside for free. Boating enthusiasts can discover the fort of Brégançon from different places off the beach of Cabasson.
4. The beach of La Favière. The perfect family beach in Bormes-les-Mimosas. It is well accessible and has a parking lot. This sandy area also has the advantage of being supervised by lifeguards. It is also equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility in good conditions, and this beach is home to restaurants and small private beaches. Among the other attractions of Favière, it is important to highlight the presence of a beach volleyball court that delights all lovers of this discipline.
5. Guided tours of the Tourist Office. The Tourist Office of the small village of Var organises several very informative guided tours. First of all, it is about discovering the medieval village, allowing the public to see exceptional monuments while listening to unusual anecdotes. Then there are the visits to the gardens and the flower circuit, it gives the participants the opportunity to admire sumptuous tropical and equatorial plants. In addition, the Tourist Office takes travellers on a discovery of the Boreal coast in the late afternoon from May to September, from the paradise beach of Pellegrin.