Best holiday rental deals in Le Lavandou
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Le Lavandou
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Most popular in Le Lavandou
Prices and availability
Things to know about Lavandou
Holiday rentals and lettings in Le Lavandou - A breathtaking view of the Mediterranean
Le Lavandou offers a wide variety of holiday rentals, some of which are located in the historic district of Le Pramousquier. They have the advantage of being located close to shops and many of them have a small terrace. These feet on the ground are located in residences characterised by their calm and cleanliness.
In addition to these holiday rentals, there are also sumptuous villas with swimming pool. They are distinguished by their very neat decoration and spacious living room, which are very beautiful living rooms. For example, you have the opportunity to stay on the French Riviera in Le Lavandou, enjoying the sunrise every morning and a breathtaking view of the Var coast.
Use the features offered by Holidu to facilitate your navigation on the site and easily find your perfect holiday rental in Le Lavandou. Filters make it possible to identify locations with particular equipment and geolocation makes it possible to identify privileged locations.
Le Lavandou is also made up of remarkable wild coves offering a more intimate setting
1. The beach of Estagnol. This stretch of sand is not precisely in Le Lavandou but a few minutes away, in the commune of Bormes-les-Mimosas in the lands of Domaine de Brégançon. It is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches on the Hexagonal coast. It is especially popular with families, who appreciate its shaded pine forest and turquoise waters. The particularity of Estagnol lies in its lagoon: you have to walk several tens of metres to get the water that reaches you even at your waist. Children love to wade through it, while adults take the opportunity to play volleyball or sunbathe in inflatable boats.
2. The visit "The Way of the Painters". This escapade organised by the Lavandou Tourist Office immerses you in the history of this town and retraces the journey of the artists who have contributed to its fame. We discover 19 works as well as the residences of these painters. It is organised only in the summer season and promises visitors a unique experience in the heart of the Saint-Clair district, where the Chapel of the same name is located.
3. The beach of Saint Clair. This white sandy beach is a delight for Var residents and tourists alike who have come to enjoy the Mediterranean climate. You can put your towel down by the water or rent a mattress and parasol to enjoy the best conditions. The site is home to high-quality restaurants where it is good to have lunch before going for a swim in the sea. It is also possible to rent a pedal boat to get away from the shore and enjoy an idyllic view of the seaside. In addition, the beach is particularly popular with beach volleyball players. The best indoor volleyball players leave their traditional sneakers and jerseys behind to compete spectacularly on the sand
4. Jet skiing. Small beaches accessible by sea, unique views of the Var coast and sensations of speed: this is what a jet ski session from Le Lavandou can bring you as emotions. Courses are offered to beginners and you also have the opportunity to rent your watercraft and go on an adventure on your own when the weather permits. Porquerolles and Port-Cros reserve paradisiacal landscapes that you would be wrong to miss during your stay at Le Lavandou.
5. Mini golf. Mini golf is the family activity of reference at Le Lavandou. It is not necessary to have already touched a club to shoot your first balls and enjoy this type of game. One of the establishments offers several routes located in the heart of a real exotic garden. Each part is as exciting as it is exotic! The courses are marked by waterfalls and various obstacles to overcome to reach the last hole before the others.