Best holiday rental deals in Ibiza
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Ibiza
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Parking
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Ibiza
Most popular in Ibiza
Prices and availability
Things to know about Ibiza
A Holiday in Ibiza – Summer, Sun, Sand and The Sea
Ibiza is the second largest Balearic Island and lies by stunning blue crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, close to the Spanish mainland. Next to great villas and holiday lettings, many equipped with gardens and pools, the near constant sun provides for great times and memories associated with this island. In the north of Ibiza, you will find the original part of the island and the famous fertile red earth between green pine forests. Steep, impressive cliffs and idyllic beaches dominate the romantic landscape at the north coast. Holiday makers looking for peace and relaxation will feel at home here with options to relax in villas in St Llorenc de Balafia. Whilst the northern coast is strongly defined by the Serra de sa Mala Costa mountain chain, the south offers a flatter,
friendlier landscape with flat sandy beaches and piny hills. The most popular holiday destination in the east is Santa Eulària des Riu, which features a beautiful promenade, turquoise water and vast offers to experience – a perfect destination for families and those after pure relaxation. In the south, the most beautiful and most popular beaches can be found – the Playa de ses Figueretes of Ibiza’s capital city, Eivissa, is made up of many bays and small beaches which are popular with younger holiday makers to soak up the Mediterranean sun. Along the beach, many great bars, restaurants and opportunities for water sports can be found – the south also features the wonderful natural reserve of Parc Natural de ses Salines with fields for salt creation and great bays, ideal for bathing.
Villas, Holiday Letting and Holiday Rentals under Palm Trees
Wonderful little fishing bays are found in Es Cubells with great villas with pools also being found further towards the centre of the island in St Josep de sa Talaia, where Ibiza’s highest point of the Sant Josep mountain lies at 475metres: Wonderful views of the island are offered here as well as picturesque white houses, typical for the island are found. Roam through stretching fields of pine trees and enjoy the Ibizan feel for life. Sant Antoni de Portmany on the west coast is a haven for beach lovers, especially those who like to celebrate the night away. Countless bars and clubs along the promenade are great for fun nights out with your friends and are sure to make a lively evening! Ibiza’s party season ranges from mid spring to the late summer,
offering flexible dates to go and discover Ibiza’s world renowned nightlife. The peak of summer hits in July and August with temperatures regularly hitting the mid-30s Celsius. To cool off, Ibiza offers many opportunities for water sports, such as scuba diving, banana boating, jet skiing and many more. Due to Ibiza’s small size and easily accessible towns by road, it is recommended to hire a car for the day and easily explore the entire island – discover the stunning Cala d’hort beach on the south west coast with the picture postcode Es Vedra rock island a stone’s throw away and explore the cosy beach bay of Cala d’enserra on the island’s north east: All in a day. With many villas and holiday lettings located throughout Ibiza, you are never far away from all the action. Book with Holidu today!
Top 5 Travel Tips for Ibiza:
1. A great day trip is to the beautiful sandy island of Formentera.White sandy beaches and the turquoise surrounding sea spread a distinctive Caribbean feeling in the heart of the Mediterranean. The original charm of the island can be enjoyed at the great holiday resort of Es Pujols. Great villas, nice cafes, restaurants and boutiques add to this island’s charm.
2. Ibiza’s renowned nightlife is best enjoyed at the Playa d’en Bossa. This paradise for all nightlife lovers attracts many revellers with its well known, “Space” and “Ushuaia” clubs, where many famous international DJs provide for lively and exciting music. A large number of bars as well as beach clubs make sure that unforgettable nights are spent here.
3. Great fun for the whole family is found at the Aguamar water park in Playa d’en Bossa! Many pools, water slides await people of all ages whilst great catering offers offer breaks between to help you catch your breath.
The park is easily accessible by road and lies near the city of Evissa with many villas on offer in the area.
4. A great and peaceful excursion in Ibiza is a day by the small Cala Boix bay in the east of the island. This magical bay is renowned for its black sand and its staggering surrounding cliffs. A more active sea is suited to body boarding and surfing, great fun for family and friends. Fantastic restaurants are also present in the area: Tuck into some paella under palm trees and view the stunning sea.
5. An iconic hippy image is linked to the island, even if this connotation may be a bit outdated nowadays. Colourful batik shirts and flowery headgear award the island with an incomparable charm – a visit to a hippy market should therefore be a priority during your stay. At the authentic, “Las Dalias” market close to Santa Eulària des Riu, unique jewellery and great antiques are found.
Rediscover yourself in Dream Villas, Holiday Lettings and Holiday Rentals throughout Ibiza!
Ibiza, an island associated with sun, a mix between relaxation and lively nightlife and above all, fun. With great water sports on offer and heaps of things to see, things to do and things to experience, there is no wonder that Ibiza is extremely popular among British tourists and has a legacy engrained in British holiday culture. Find your perfect villa on this island online today with Holidu with
it’s simple search function and determine how many rooms your accommodation should have, whether there should be internet access, a TV, child friendly facilities and a close proximity to great restaurants and beach bars. With many great villas, holiday rentals and holiday lettings tailored to you, there has never been a better time to explore your own side to Ibiza. Book online with Holidu today!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Ibiza
By looking at its annual average price of £285.15, Ibiza is not a destination that stands out for being the most expensive or the cheapest in Spain.
If you seek to get the most out of your money, the most affordable months to visit Ibiza are February (£221.23 per night for accommodation, on average), January (£226.5), and March (£231).
It can be concluded, analysing the data for the year 2020, that the cost per night for accommodation is usually higher, on average, during the months of July (£385.68), August (£350.58), and June (£345.18).
If you decide to discover Ibiza, we recommend planning your holiday ahead of time because it is usually very high in demand, with an annual average occupation of 54% in the year 2020.
In 2019, the months with the largest number of available properties in Ibiza were October, September, and May with average availabilities of 56.6%, 56.25% and 53.4%, respectively.
Holiday lettings in Ibiza reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 34%. The second most requested month is February, with 39%, and the third is January with 40.5%.
Our inventory features around 1700 properties from 33 partners.