Best holiday rental deals in Spain
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Spain
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Most popular in Spain
Prices and availability
Things to know about Spain
Holiday rentals and lettings in Spain – delight between Bull Runs and Flamenco Dancers.
The popular holiday destination of Spain lies on the Iberian peninsula between Portugal and France, boasting various climates through its unique altitude and the surrounding sea. Whilst it is particularly hot inland, especially during summer, a refreshing breeze is present throughout coastal regions. Unwind and bask in the refreshing breeze in beautiful villas in the Costa de la luz by Spain’s southern Atlantic coast where the sea is a bit wavier due
to a more prevalent wind, ideal conditions for surfers. A somewhat milder yet more humid climate is found at Spain’s northern Atlantic coast where the appropriately named, “Costa Verde” – the green coast, is found. Spain boasts various offers for nature, culture as well as sport and leisure activities – not only are there hotspots for surfers, but also for families, those looking for a peaceful break as well as revellers.
Holiday lettings and Villas in Spain: Experience the variety of the country
The mostly dense and lush green vegetation draws broad walking excursions in undisturbed nature. Those who enjoy hot summer temperatures in the middle of Spain should rent an apartment in the capital city of Madrid. The city offers intriguing places of interest from many historical periods. Next to the ”Palacio Real” royal palace you can find the Almudena cathedral as well as the beautiful, “Parque del Buen Retiro” city park – not to mention the Santiago Bernabeu stadium
which lies in the centre of the city. Further impressive cities which are definitely worth visiting include the Catalonian capital of Barcelona with its stunning Antonio Gaudi designed, “Sagrada Familia” Church as well as Sevilla in Andalusia. A great seaside holiday with the family is also recommended on Spain’s various Islands. With a choice of seven Canary Islands and four Balearic Islands, the decision is down to you!.
Top 5 travel tips for Spain: Holiday Lettings, Holiday Rentals and Villas are available throughout the country
1. Travel tip number 1 is clearly one of the most popular travel destinations according to Britons: Majorca! This is deservedly so, as those interested in culture can find fascinating towns and cities such as Palma de Majorca, Cala Ratjada or Arta on the Balearic Island with narrow side streets, museums and cafes in which there is bustling life. The Island is also a hotspot for surfers and hikers – Majorca offers vast coastal regions as well as the Serra de Tramuntana mountains. For young and the young at heart, Majorca offers the resorts of Magaluf and El Arenal. Majorca has something to offer for everyone!
2. A great adventure for all hiking enthusiasts is offered by the around 500mile long Way of St. James’ trail, better known as the, “Camino Frances.” On the main route which stretches from the Pyrenees up until Santiago de Compostela. Discover not only the beauty of the Spanish regions, but also discover yourself in just four weeks. Rent beautiful holiday lettings along the route which includes Navarra, Rioja, Galicia and unwind in the pool or the garden until it starts all over again the following day.
3. Spain certainly doesn’t disappoint when it comes to great cuisine. Delicious Tapas, pintxos, cheese and olives are worth a sample and make up a good snack or meal. The national dish of Paella which is made up of rice, vegetables, fish and meat is best complemented with a glass of sangria. Local fish delicacies dominate the menu in coastal regions - squid, muscles and lobsters are freshly prepared and are a true culinary delight.
4. More active travellers are attracted to the rail bike path of Vía Verde de Ojos Negros. On a route stretching around 100 miles, you can cycle from the mines of Ojos Negros in the Sierra Negara down to Sagunt. The longest connected rail bike path in Spain leads through beautiful landscapes, through tunnels, over bridges and contains a height difference of around 800meters.
5. The culturally rich and unique Basque Country with a strong cultural identity among its people lies in Spain’s north, home to cities including Bilbao and Pamplona. Discover Bilbao’s stunning and cosy old town as well as the urban cosmopolitan 21st-century vibe on show, full of art and fashion. Lose yourself in Pamplona’s narrow side streets and experience the breath taking bull run if you are travelling in July – it is an experience and buzz which is simply unforgettable.
Dive into the Spanish way of life and find the Holiday Letting or Villa in Spain which fits you.
Spain has so much more to offer than what could fit into this article. Develop your own image of this wonderful country and explore its fascinating nature and culture. With Holidu, you can view complete regions, towns and cities in Spain and search for various accommodation such as villas, holiday homes and holiday rentals. Decide how many rooms your accommodation
should have, where it is located and what facilities and furniture should be available. Thanks to Holidu’s simple search function, you can conveniently search for villas and holiday lettings in Spain with terraces, a pool, a dishwasher, a TV, internet access or air conditioning. Accommodation is especially popular in the summer – book your villa or apartment in Spain today!
- Holiday rentals