Best holiday rental deals in Balearic Islands
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
Most popular in Balearic Islands
Other property types in Balearic Islands that might be interesting:
Prices and availability
Things to know about the Balearic Islands
Holiday rentals and lettings in the Balearic Islands - A diversified landscape on the different islands of the Balearic Islands
The attractions of the coastal coast
„The Balearic Islands archipelago is an autonomous community of Spain to the east of the Iberian Peninsula“
Top 5 sites to discover in the Balearic Islands
1. The castle of Ibiza. This well-preserved fortified enclosure was the administrative and military headquarters of the Muslim "wali". It is distinguished by its nine quadrangular towers and offers visitors a breathtaking view of the bay of Ibiza. It is preferable to access it in the morning in summer, to avoid the heat wave. After discovering the castle of Eivissa, you can stroll through the old town and enjoy the architectural heritage, a testimony of the civilizations of the past in the image of the Romans and Phoenicians.
2. The cathedral of Palma de Mallorca. It is simply the second largest religious building in Spain. Completed in 1346, this Gothic-style cathedral is located in the centre of the Balearic capital. Travellers admire its impressive organ and contemplate its stained glass windows for a long time. The one called La Seu is a true architectural masterpiece. Among the holiday rentals in the Balearic Islands, some are located in the heart of this capital.
3. The old town of Alcudia. You will undoubtedly enjoy walking with family or friends in its picturesque little streets, dotted with numerous craft shops. Located in the north-east of Majorca, the fortified town of Alcudia has other attractions in store for you, such as the San Jaume church and its very friendly tapas bars.
4. The beach of Ses Illetes. You don't have to travel to the other side of the world to enjoy a heavenly place. This beach is characterised by its fine sand and crystal clear water, and it has a parking lot that facilitates public access.
5. Calla Macarelleta. This 140-metre wide sandy expanse promises you an unforgettable experience. You can put down your towel and enjoy the sun, where you can relax in the shade under the pines and enjoy a preserved environment. It is possible to reach the site free of charge by walking for half an hour or to choose to park in a nearby paid car park.
Discover the Balearic Islands and their heavenly scent!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
On average, what was the cost of holiday rentals in Balearic Islands in 2020, the year impacted by the corona crisis?
Impacted by the big changes in the travel industry due to COVID-19, the year 2020 had an annual average of £203.14 per night. Balearic Islands is the region in Spain that offers the highest prices in holiday rentals.
When are holiday rentals cheaper in Balearic Islands?
According to our most recent historical data, the months with the cheapest prices in Balearic Islands are January, February, and March, with average prices of £156.91, £156.92 and £158.87, respectively.
When does the price of holiday rentals in Balearic Islands go up the most?
When it comes to renting a holiday letting in Balearic Islands, the highest prices are usually seen in the month of August (with an average of £280.59 per night), followed by July (£277.11), and June (£224.14).
Is Balearic Islands a good location for a spontaneous getaway?
It's better to book sooner than later in Balearic Islands as only 50% of the properties remain available, following the data observed in 2020.
When are more holiday lettings available?
The best months to find free accommodation in Balearic Islands are September (the average amount of properties that are free reached 60.5% of the total in 2020), October (60%), and June (58%).
When are there fewer rental options available in Balearic Islands?
Holiday lettings in Balearic Islands reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 35.8%. The second most requested month is July, with 42.25%, and the third is February with 44.2%.
How many holiday lettings are there in Balearic Islands?
In Balearic Islands we collaborate with 92 different providers to give you a choice of 16000 properties, so you will not be short of options!