Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
Best holiday rental deals in Balearic Islands
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
Most popular in Balearic Islands
Other property types in Balearic Islands that might be interesting:
Popular Destinations in Balearic Islands
Prices and availability
Things to know about the Balearic Islands
Holiday rentals and lettings in the Balearic Islands - A diversified landscape on the different islands of the Balearic Islands
The attractions of the coastal coast
The Balearic Islands archipelago is an autonomous community of Spain to the east of the Iberian Peninsula
Top 5 sites to discover in the Balearic Islands
1. The castle of Ibiza. This well-preserved fortified enclosure was the administrative and military headquarters of the Muslim "wali". It is distinguished by its nine quadrangular towers and offers visitors a breathtaking view of the bay of Ibiza. It is preferable to access it in the morning in summer, to avoid the heat wave. After discovering the castle of Eivissa, you can stroll through the old town and enjoy the architectural heritage, a testimony of the civilizations of the past in the image of the Romans and Phoenicians.
2. The cathedral of Palma de Mallorca. It is simply the second largest religious building in Spain. Completed in 1346, this Gothic-style cathedral is located in the centre of the Balearic capital. Travellers admire its impressive organ and contemplate its stained glass windows for a long time. The one called La Seu is a true architectural masterpiece. Among the holiday rentals in the Balearic Islands, some are located in the heart of this capital.
3. The old town of Alcudia. You will undoubtedly enjoy walking with family or friends in its picturesque little streets, dotted with numerous craft shops. Located in the north-east of Majorca, the fortified town of Alcudia has other attractions in store for you, such as the San Jaume church and its very friendly tapas bars.
4. The beach of Ses Illetes. You don't have to travel to the other side of the world to enjoy a heavenly place. This beach is characterised by its fine sand and crystal clear water, and it has a parking lot that facilitates public access.
5. Calla Macarelleta. This 140-metre wide sandy expanse promises you an unforgettable experience. You can put down your towel and enjoy the sun, where you can relax in the shade under the pines and enjoy a preserved environment. It is possible to reach the site free of charge by walking for half an hour or to choose to park in a nearby paid car park.
Discover the Balearic Islands and their heavenly scent!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Balearic Islands
How much do you pay on average for holiday rentals in Balearic Islands?
Balearic Islands is the most expensive region in Spain, with a price that reaches, on average, £236 per night.
Which months allow you to save the most on holiday rentals?
Those who want to save as much as possible should visit Balearic Islands in April, March, and May the cheapest months of the year, with average prices of £207, £209, and £211 per night, respectively, based on prices from the previous year.
When does the price of holiday rentals in Balearic Islands go up the most?
When it comes to looking for a holiday rental in Balearic Islands, the months when it is most expensive are, in descending order, August, July and September with average prices per night of £314, £309, and £254, respectively.
Do I need to plan a trip to Balearic Islands well in advance?
If you decide to discover Balearic Islands, we recommend organising your travels ahead of time because it tends to be very high in demand, with an annual average occupation of 64% in the previous year.
What time of the year can I find more available holiday rentals?
In the previous year, the months with the largest number of accommodations available in Balearic Islands were April, May, and June with average availabilities of 61%, 55% and 46%, respectively.
When are there fewer rental options available in Balearic Islands?
The months with the lowest properties available in Balearic Islands are, in order, August, July and February, with respective average availability figures of 9%, 22%, and 30%, based on data collected from last year.
How many holiday lettings are there in Balearic Islands?
In Balearic Islands we work with 121 different partners to give you a choice of 19,000 properties, so you will have a great selection properties to choose from!