Popular Lettings in Bath
Most popular in Bath
Prices and availability
Things to know about Bath
Enjoy Cosy Side-Streets, Stunning Architecture and Bath's Loveable Charm in a Great Holiday Letting
Located on the Southern edge of the Cotswolds, The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath lies nestled below rolling hills which surround the city with the lazy River Avon meandering through the city. Bath is a haven for calm, tranquility and safety with stunning 18th century Georgian architecture dominating Bath's architectural makeup. Lose yourself in Bath's beautiful side-streets and discover cosy local independent shops owned by friendly locals as well as cute pubs to enjoy Bath's special ale in. The stunning Bath Abbey towers over Bath's beautiful skyline which can be observed with great detail from Alexandra Park, just to the south of the city centre.
View Bath's many churches and long terraces which are found all over the city, from Oldfield Park to Coombe Down. To really get a feel for Bath, Bath is best explored on foot: The city's relatively small size means it is easily navigated on foot and as roads are redirected away from the city centre, Bath is a rather quiet city, with the occasional musical busker present down Bath's high streets. Bath is easily accessed by road or rail from London and Bristol, with Bristol no 15 minutes away and London around an hour and a half away – Discover Bath for yourself and find your dream holiday letting, cottage or holiday rental in Bath today with Holidu!
Discover Bath amongst Fantastic Landscapes with a Large Portfolio of Things to do
Surrounded by rolling hills and featuring the River Avon lazily strolling through Bath, Bath offers plenty of activities to do and sights to see. Bath offers something for lovers of great architecture, culture and history as well as those who love exploring natural surroundings. The hilly landscape caters for great walks and excursions to nearby places of natural beauty as well as the relatively close proximity of Stone Henge! Bath is renowned for fantastic opportunities for sightseeing with its stunning Georgian architecture, famous museums and tea rooms as well as calling itself home to Jane Austen for parts of the 18th century, with a Jane Austen museum now available for viewing. View Bath from above with many Hot Air Balloon Tours available!
A truly unique way to view Bath, hot air balloon tours on a sunny day will provide you with an experience you are unlikely to forget in a hurry: Glide effortlessly over Bath's stunning churches, its abbey, the River Avon and peaceful neighbourhoods. Shopping lovers will also feel at home here – Bath caters for some of the best shopping in the west country with its Southgate Shopping Centre, which has been incorporated into Bath's traditional Georgian architectural style. Bath calls itself home to book shops, high street shops, great gift shops as well as designer boutiques and outlets dotted not only in the Southgate shopping centre but along Bath's main highstreets too!
Top 5 Recommendations to Make the Most out of Bath
1. Heaven truly is a place on earth and it is found in Bath! Soak yourself calm in the Thermae Bath Spa with stunning views over Bath Abbey as well as the rest of the city. Bath is a famous Spa city with natural hot springs, making Bath an even more appealing place to visit if it couldn't be any more appealing: Enjoy the roof top pool, pools and jacuzzis indoors or the separate pool just outside the main entrance!
2. One sight that should certainly not be bypassed when visiting Bath is the Royal Crescent, located on the northern side of the city. View this unique semi circle made up of grand Georgian terraced properties and have a picnic in the Royal Victoria Park, with the fantastic Royal Crescent making a great backdrop!
3. To view the city of Bath in all its glory, visit Alexandra Park located on a hill to the south of the city and wonder at Bath's fantastic skyline and architecture. Views from this park are spectacular whether during the day or at night, as few things are as beautiful in the west country as a lit up Bath skyline with its dominant Abbey. Alexandra Park is perfect for a picnic and all round family fun!
4. Cheer on the boys and go see a Bath Rugby match at the Rec stadium in the centre of the city! Bath Rugby regularly play here during the Rugby Season and the city is filled with people wearing blue and white jersey. Despite having a small and compact stadium, Bath Rugby features some of the best Rugby players in the world – with cheap entry prices, watching a match here is well worth the price!
5. Discover some of Bath's renowned history by visiting the Roman Baths! Located in the centre of the city right by the Bath Abbey, the baths allow free student entry as well as cheap family access: Bath is located on a natural hot spring and has history dating back to the Roman times.
Holiday Lettings, Cottages and Holiday Rentals throughout the UNESCO World Heritage Site City of Bath available with Holidu
Bath, the jewel of the south west and renowned throughout the world for its Roman legacy, stunning architecture and picturesque surrounding landscape, is now easier to discover and visit with many fantastic holiday lettings throughout the city, which are found with Holidu!
Use Holidu's simple search engine to find your dream Bath accommodation and tailor it to you – select your preferred amount of rooms, child and pet friendly facilities, the availability of a garden, a kitchen and many more. Discover Bath for yourself today and book your dream accommodation with Holidu!